research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, March 09, 2009

1708 Rain or Shine



Got back from Richmond on Sunday night after a super fun weekend of eating my self silly, giving too much tip money to the valet, and seeing over 2000 people come through the gallery. My favorite part of the night, was continually moving the Gallery shark... That thing kept biting peoples feet! The show looks amazing, everyone's work really stood out, I think the gallery artist talk was good, I should have asked for questions, but didn't want to steal Sarah's Time. Dinner after was awsome, I adore Black Sheep, and love me some CheerWine! Thanks pete for the suggestion and Shawn for frontin the bill.



Stacy took these two shots of my wall. I will have more to come once I get home and download the images from the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home